Monday, November 18, 2013

Bump in the road

So this past week I've been sick, which means I haven't been able to exercise at all.  Any type of physical exertion would send me into a choking coughing fit.  At this point I'm a bit better, but still not really well. However, I did manage to lose another kg this week, or 2lbs.  I didn't eat well, but I also didn't eat crap or a lot. There were a few days I didn't eat much at all actually and this is probably what accounted for my loss.  I'm hoping to feel better soon, however as of Tuesday I'm watching a friends house/pets for nearly two weeks and wont have my home gym stuff available.  Depending on the weather I may get out for a walk or something, but I'm not sure what will happen. I imagine I'll be back to ground zero by the time I get to my elliptical again.  Which sucks, but I don't have many other options at this point.

So that's my update for this week, short and sweet.  Not a very good week, but I did manage a loss.

Sa

No comments:

Post a Comment