Monday, November 11, 2013

Week 1 success

So it's been a week since I posted here last and I have made some good changes and thus far, stuck to them.  I've been using mfp, and eating properly. I've also been using my new elliptical this week.  It's a lot harder than the ones I've used at the gym and my legs get tired so fast, but I've been pushing through, and true to my word I have been increasing my time, bit by bit.  I'm not sure why this one seems to been so much harder to move but I honestly feel like stopping after less than 2 minutes.  At this point I occasionally have to pause for a few seconds or go backwards for a different motion, but I figure this is better than stopping.  I have also been doing about 15 minutes worth of strength exercises after my cardio with 5lb weights I have an my own body weight. 

So this week my work has paid off.  I have lost nearly 4 lbs or 1.8kg since last Sunday.  I'm feeling pretty good about this, but I know this rate wont keep up.  Still, with the small amount of exercise I have managed, I have been successful and this is enough to keep me motivated to continue. 

Yay me! So, week 1 down and I have been true to my promises to myself.  I haven't even had one naughty thing this week (meaning chocolate or the like).

Sa

No comments:

Post a Comment