Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stupid gain

So it's been a week since last I posted.  Melanie's been a bit quiet. She began one once, but thought her ramblings weren't interesting enough. Pft, that's pretty well what blogs are aren't they?
Anyway, So I got on the scale yesterday and I was up a kg.  Wft?  I know I know, I was sore from the gym, so could have been partly my muscles. Or the dinner I served myself the night before (I should never serve myself. I give myself too much).  I ate quickly too as I was hungry and was overfull.  Even felt sick later. *sigh* So, I'm back up a kg.  Stupid scales.
Not only this, but my knees are getting sore.  Especially when I walk or run a far distance.  I've needed to ice them and put muscle cream on them. Stupid knees.

I think that's all I'm ranting about today.  That's all I can think of right now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment