Saturday, September 4, 2010

First test

Save me. My Mom is having a dinner party tonight. When my Mom has a dinner party, she goes all out. I've already mixed up a concoction with cream cheese, mayo, about 5 different kinds of cheese, a bunch of herbs and bacon bits. God is that dip good, but I'm not even going to try it. My mouth is watering just writing about it. She's serving steak with gravy and lobster tail no doubt covered in butter (and fish cheeks..blah) I'm going to be a good girl... I'm having chicken breast, red capsicum/pepper, zucchini, a bit of potato and salad (Cesar of course, so just a little bit). I'm sure there will be some sort of delicious desert as well, which I wont be having.

I did end up going for a walk about 5:30am yesterday morning. Went for 5 kms, and was about 45 mins. I ran a bit, then got a stitch and walked it out. Still kept up a quick pace but ran less than I wanted. I did still push myself... kept thinking... just to that corner, just to that driveway then you can walk. It was good and I worked up a good sweat. Today my shins and butt are sore. I ran down hill a little and going uphill would explain my shins.

Today, if I have time I'm going to check out one of my new Jillian Michaels videos. Probably the 'trouble zones' one. I bought a mat and some 5lb weights yesterday so I'm ready to go.

I've also started a food journal online so hopefully that will help me track how I'm eating as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment