Monday, September 13, 2010

lost steem

I'm finding it a bit difficult to have the motivation to get up and do anything right now. I'm upset and lonely. Sad for having to leave even if just for a little while, it still seems too long.
I've not even done anything for at least 3 days. My eating is ok, but activity level is nil.

My cousin brought over an extra bike today, so tomorrow I will go ride that. I'm waiting to hear back after two interviews with a gym, which went well but I was supposed to hear back friday. I'm frustrated and worried that I wont be able to the job, even if it is just for a little while. The good part is that IF I do get it, they give you time during your work day to do a workout.

The time for me is dragging by. Basically I'm sitting here waiting for it to pass. Luckily I had a good friend help me out during a very bad day. Thank you Saz. Me love you long time.

I weighed myself at the dr's office on one of those big complicated ones. They always confuse me, but it showed I had lost a bit since leaving. Honestly, I don't expect to win, but I'll try. If I get this job it will help, and also make the time go by faster I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment