Thursday, September 2, 2010

Start your Engines...

OK..So Sa is there....And Im here...The race is on. We did our weighs and Measures ..Sa has done her Healthy shopping... So we are ALMOST even...Im joining a new Gym asap...Sa has to find one.  That's where things stand. Sa's Mom is saying that Sa WONT be wearing a Pink dress...Yeah I have news lol...It wont be me losing. :P
So readers..start your engines...

I attempted ( attempted cause I had to Fight the litle guy for the Wii) to do a Wii workout today. A few weeks back I picked up Wii fit Plus along with another Game...Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009  for the Wii. I have not had a chance to get around to it until
today. The graphics are a little lacking..But I actually worked up a sweat. It works a bit like a interval training course. She made me run and do various other activities. Im a huge Fan Of Jillian.. She likes to kick butt. So I shall probably attempt this one again...Its a shame the graphics are a little bad.

My eating is getting back on track..Thank god...It has been very bad lately...I feel much more energised!!!
YAY for healthy Eating. Beef and Veg Stirfry is on the menu tonight. Yum. Slipping back into the food regime is the easy part! Exercise is next!

☼Mel☼

1 comment: