Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 5

So I was gonna weigh in today, but I figure I'll leave it until Friday and do it then.

I um...sort of ditched a lecture today and went to the gym instead (that's a good reason, right?)  They only would have been talking about electricity and I DID do the pre-requisite reading for it. AND I listened to a different lecture on my mp3 player while at the gym. Even if it was VERY quiet, damn volume.
Anyways, today I did just about 3 km's in 30 mins.  I did some intervals with 2 mins of jogging and 1 1/2 min walking, about 4 or 5 of them.  Then I also did some inclines.  I keep the treadmill at a 2.5 or 3 incline when I'm walking or jogging anyway, but then hiked it up to between 9-11 at different times.  Then did some weights, found the chest presses easier, may increase the weight next time, and did more reps of the hip abductor and other things. Got on a bike on random (hilly) for 15 mins with a 3 min cool down.  Felt great but my butt and thighs are sore and will be tomorrow.  It was only on level 5 but it's a start and I consistently pedaled between 85 rpms and 100. Then, some abs and arm work and a stretch.  Was a good hour and a half or so.

Well, I suppose I'll add my pictures as well.  I'm pissed at myself as well for letting me get big again.  I lived in a BIG body (my highest was 108 kg or 240lbs, I'm 5'6) for 10 years and loved how at felt at my lowest (77 kg or 170lbs).  I felt fit and strong and like I looked good.  I was super happy with myself. Now, not so much.

Like Melanie said, food's been good, we've both been active for the past 5 days so, here's looking forward to that skinny me again, even though my goal was a bit lower than that.

Here's my dreadful pictures from two days ago.  We haven't decided how often to take photos.

September 6, 2011






So, I wont be wearing that shirt for a while either, it kept creeping up on me while I was working out.  Obviously need some work on my belly, thighs and arms and hips.  I was also informed a few days ago that I was "getting a booty" Melanie's words... So, basically I usually have a flat butt. No getting around it, so umm, I guess I need my flat butt back??  I dunno, but it needs to fit back into my shorts as summer's just around the corner.

Thank you, come again.


1 comment:

  1. Lol, yes that was my words, But it was a Compliment! You do usually have a very flat bum. Coming from the biggest bootilicious In the house..there is nothing wrong with your butt! :p

    ReplyDelete