Monday, September 5, 2011

Getting back on the horse.

So we have had so many set backs over the last few months. But 5 days Ago I got back on the horse and have been riding full steam at it. Eating well ( rode my bike to work a few times even) and gyming it twice in two days even! Now Im planing to Get back to blogging regular like. I need support and accountability. This blog is gonna be it. Im turning *cough cough mumble mumble* 30....*cough cough* in November, So I want to be looking more like me. I dont feel like me right now. I have gained back just over 20kg of the weight I lost back in 2009 (53kg). I feel frumpy and unhealthy. So Starting now( well 5 days ago) Im on the wagon. Back on the path to me. ( Im full of bad cliche's tonight) Im bring Sa along for the ride again. She has struggled recently, but we are both focused and on track to get our groove back.
Anyhow, I went over a heap of posts on my favourite blog last night (Ben Does Life) and watched some of his earlier clips of his journey to Do Life. And Im feeling full of inspiration. Had a few laughs at His Hijinx On the road recently (Great Lipsyncing action) and got some motivation up my sleaves. He has inspired me to attempt to run again. this is something I really want to be able to do. In fact it was one of the reasons I started this blog in the first place. I was doing C25K and got up to week 4 before I fell off. so Im hoping to gain some fitness back and attempt it again soon. I have been able to jog a little on the treadmil at the gym so Im not completely unable to do it. Im planing to keep at it. I WILL run 5k before this year is out. I promise.
Till Next blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel! It took me 3 tries to complete the C25K. First two times I couldn't get past week 5. But the third time was the charm! I know you can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to run so bad! These short little legs Will do it! :) Thanks Hope!

    ReplyDelete