Monday, January 10, 2011

C25K Yay!

So I did it! YAY!! The stifled tied up runner in me is slowly breaking out. Ran 8 intervals of 60 seconds with 90 in between. It's a start! And I feel good. I tried running a bit on my own last year, but meh. I'm committed to doing my best. I may never be able to run the full 5 km's but I will go as far as I can.
Next time I will have to bring my knee brace as about 2/3 of the way through my right knee started bothering me. Also, I started to get a bit of a stitch in my side just at the last interval. I didn't stop though.

Did a bit of upper body work as I felt my legs had had enough. Some chest presses, bicep curls, tricep stuff and some deltoid raises and a little bit of ab stuff.
Also, there was the vibrating machine thingy Melanie was talking about before. It felt weird!! I got on and said it just felt like my ass was jiggling all over the place. Althooough.... there was one position that vibrated something else and I threatened to stay there. lol Yay for cheap thrills at the gym. hehehehe.

Anyways.... we're meant to rest a day between runs, so I guess I'll be doing day two on Wednesday.

Today was a good food day too. Had a ham and cheese and salad wrap and a peach for lunch, a protein bar before the gym and have tried to drink water, but I know I haven't drank enough. I never do. Having satay and brown rice and veggies tonight. Yum smart, but normal food again!

Anyways, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment