Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome back Carbs

I had a conundrum. Breakfast. What to have first. Will it be the coffee I've done without for a week b/c I can't stand creme in it? (blah) Or the multi-grain toast with peanut butter? The strawberry yogurt? Or the yummy fresh peach. Hmmmm. Well of course it was the coffee! Followed by toast. mmm toast. So, as Melanie said, we've both lost about 3 kg or so. I'm down 1/2 kg from when I got here. I know I gained some from indulging in my goodies, but back in a decent place now. My goal while I was away was to get below a certain number and I just made it before I left, now I'm 2 kg under that mark.
I've got the podcasts on my mp3 now. After much hassling with them, so I suppose I'm going to start on that today. Yesterday we were going to go for a walk, but had an awesome storm come through and we didn't go. (Did however pick up some more cute gym clothes at Kmart for like $5-$10 each).

So I'm feeling much better about this quick start than last time. Felt like it was a waste of time last time. I'm happy to be off it. I didn't want crap while I was doing it, I just wanted NORMAL food sometimes.

Yesterday Melanie pulls out her shorts and says "Look! I've lost some!" lol she had! They were loser around her waist for sure! :)

Anyways, I'm sure I'll update you on how the running goes later on.

Also, I wanted to welcome our new follower! We were so excited to have a random follower!! HELLO!!



No comments:

Post a Comment