Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blah

I feel less productive today. I haven't got the podcast thingy yet, so I kind of have been doing my own thing. Also today my stomach was a bit upset, so it wasn't the workout I expected to have. I did jog a little, but the treadmill for me today sucked. Stupid stomach.

Anyway, yeah we did the body balance class. Was alright, but the instructor moved way too fast. I'd just get settled into a position and start to enjoy the stretch when we'd have to move. At one point I just kind of sat there on my haunches 'cause she just kept going too fast. I needed the stretch. After the weights yesterday, parts of me were pretty stiff and sore.

I'm going to try the c25k thingy. Like I said before, I'm not a runner, but I'll give it a shot. As long as my knees allow it. And apparently I've been told I'm doing a run on Mothers day. I thought that was a day to relax? geesh.

anyways, I'm just disappointed with my workout today. I still did about 20 mins, but it was definitely lacking.

Sa.

No comments:

Post a Comment