Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 6

So last night everyone else went to Jeff's parents for a bbq. Melanie told me to go ahead and run if I wanted as they were probably going to be a little late. Well, I decided I wasn't going to run, but I'd do Jillian's 30 day shred. Well after eating and everything I put it on just before 8 and only got halfway through before everyone came home. So, naturally I stopped, but Melanie was keen to go for a jog then so off we went.

We did fairly well, we had 10 intervals of running totalling probably 15 minutes worth at least. I pushed as much as I could push last night. We made it in 45 minutes 44 seconds (I bought a stopwatch). I also got pedometers and Melanie's was about 2000 more than mine! Apparently though I was wearing it in the wrong place, so next time we'll see. It should be a it closer.

Anyways, I was beet red after and my face was soooo hot!
This was taken more than 20 minutes after I got home, sitting in front of a fan even.


















I had a crappy time falling asleep last night though. I'm not sure if it was all the exercise just before or not, but I was exhausted and couldn't fall asleep until after midnight.

Anyway, eating is going well. Only one or two more days with no carbs, then likely we'll do LESS carbs.
I feel like I'm doing well on the 12 week challenge as well (it's only week one, but I'm keeping up on the challenges).
I ended up doing 15 pushups (at a time) on Tuesday at the class, I tried to do more last night but my arms were still sore and I could only do 12. So sticking with the 15 lol.


Anyway, that's all for now. Looking forward to our big gym session tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment