Wednesday, January 11, 2012

When you gotta run....

You gotta run, Baby!! I ran Solo tonight, with Sa unfortunately out with a bad case of allergies. So since I was solo I thought it would be a good chance to push myself to see just how I would go. I am Very VERY happy with it, even if I did feel like my head was gonna explode!!!  I think my brains iht have fried just a little bit. :P

A great time for me, not my fastest, but still not bad! My usual route - 38min 46 seconds.



Sweaty Sweaty mess!

Im pretty happy with that!! And I seemed to have figured out my hip issue too. I think I am not striding right when I run. I think I kind of pull short on the left leg. I made a point of extending my stride and it felt better. So I might work on that.

I know that this is not the kind of running that I can do all the time. Im just not fit enough yet. But I will be. Mark my words.


1 Month Goals:


·       Eat well - cut down on processed foods

·       Lose 8 kg

·       Exercise at least 4 times a week

·       Drink at least 2 litres of water

·       5k in  40 mins        - DONE!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment