Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday morning ass kickin


So we've recently (yesterday) started using Myfitnesspal. It se
ems good, but a little frustrating when it doesn't give you credit for calories burned during weight training. Right now I feel like I'm on the right track. Tomorrow is weigh in day. (Yay?) I feel good. I know I've lost a few cm in my belly which is great and my waist.

Today was day 2ish on c25k week 2. I suffered a little near the end. The treadmill I was on did not incline and I usually have it at least on 1 and I couldn't, so I ran flat. My calves started hurting about 2/3rds of the way through. I pushed and pushed through (I stopped to stretch my calves twice but only for a couple seconds and jump back on). I actually did better than the last time with 3.4km in 31 mins. (YAY)

So here's me after the treadmill attacked me today.


Sa no like running sometimes. I look a little stunned and had literally just stopped running and was still breathing hard. (Attractive picture eh?)

So after this, we did a couple weight machines, but then went into the empty class room to kick our butts a little. Our buddy Kelly came for a good ass whuppin and got one! We started out with a little boxing, (two boxed, one did jumping jacks) Got in the remaining 80 today and completed our 200 for the weekly challenge. We'd switch around so everyone got a turn doing everything. Did some lunges across the room, some squats and wall sits, tricep extensions and dips, crunches and a few other things at this point which I don't remember.

So I feel sufficiently worked today and expect to be sore tomorrow (when we will be going bowling and using those arms, well the right one, even more). That's me for today.





No comments:

Post a Comment